Hi! I’m Danielle Cline and I am passionate about being YOUR cheerleader! After a broadcasting career in the Air Force, a stint in human resources for a major food service company, and motherhood, I started in a front desk role at a dental office in 2007. I knew immediately I had found my final career path. First, I loved it. I’m that crazy person who finds the whole insurance game easy to understand and has made it my professional goal to educate patients. (Check out Dental Mama!) I believe that patients and staff should listen to YOU, their doctor, and not “XYZ Insurance Company” when it comes to standard of care. Second, I am great at it because I care. My goal for every office is to get treatment acceptance higher because I believe that when a patient says “Yes!” to needed treatment, everyone wins.
As your consultant, I will take my experiences and help you achieve your vision for your practice.
- Are you are a brand new dentist with a startup practice and you’re not sure you’re up to the leadership tasks in front of you? (Don’t you love how dental school prepares you for this?!)
- Maybe you would like to slow down but you’re not quite ready to retire. You’re considering hiring an associate but you’re not sure your practice is ready to welcome a new doctor. Everything seems exhausting!
- Or, you’re ready to ramp it up! You want to open more ops or even a new location but your current operation seem too chaotic at times and you’re not sure your staff can handle the growth you know you’re capable of achieving. You’re too BUSY to do the work of GROWING!
I’m your Huckleberry!
Across the board, giants in this industry will attest to one simple fact: If you want growth (even if that growth means bringing in an associate so you can slow down), you should work with a consultant. If you hire me to work with you we will:
- Solve problems together.
- Train your team and see case acceptance increase.
- Create a culture where people WANT to work.
- See 5-Star Reviews increase as patients start writing about how amazing their experience was with your entire office.
I’ve helped a lot of dentists become more successful. Are you reaching your goals? Is it worth it to invest in yourself, your practice, and your team? Contact me now for a free consultation.